[LAD] [ANN] Radium V1.9.1

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sun Nov 11 19:15:18 UTC 2012

On 11/11/2012 08:08 PM, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:

>> Flo
>>
>> P.S.: Another question: Is there a way to loop a pattern?
>
> You mean, for instance, loop between line 10 and 20? No, there isn't.
> Do you need it as part of a song (for instance, look an area 5 times),
> or just as a way to conveniently listen to a specific part of a block
> (pattern)?
>
> If the latter, you can mark the playing start line by pressing Left
> Meta + B.
> Then you can press Left Meta + Space to start playing from that line.

Just simply looping a block (to e.g. fiddle with automation, effects
parameters, etc.), without having to press right meta - space all over
again. :D Looping a range of lines in a block would be useful, too, I
guess...

Just a quick heads up: This program looks really promising. I stumbled
over it earlier, but it seems only with this release it has crossed the
boarder of being really, really useful for me (Effects, instruments,
samples, etc.)... Thanks for hacking it up :D

Flo