[linux-audio-user] Rebirth File Player

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 22 06:01:01 EDT 2003

On 22 Apr 2003 01:42:15 -0400, Nick Tsocanos wrote / a écrit:

> I am building a Rebirth file player/converter/sequencer.

Hi
I used to play with ReBorn, a ReBirth clone for Linux, that had legal problems with propellerheads. The gui was the same. But neither I don't see how a file format could be copyrighted (see MS-Word: OpenOffice can read and write .doc files. But I'm not a lawyer.

Anyway, It will be very nice if you release your program. Do you think it is difficult to have midi-synchronized capabilities?

cheers
Guy CLO~
#ICQ 37736372
#219055 http://counter.li.org