[linux-audio-user] Rewrite sfxload for native ALSA

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Fri Dec 5 20:43:45 EST 2003

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 09:39 am, LinuxMedia wrote:
> Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm assuming no one would want to reboot from
> Windows to go into their Linux Audio Studio, and then say "oh yea, I
> need to email my Uncle Harry"... And then they Reboot back into
> Windows... then they send the email... then they reboot back into the
> Linux Audio Studio... After a while they will get tired of rebooting and

Maybe, they might also just apt-get or emerge whatever they
need for any reason. Kmail or Evolution are only a network
connection away.

To me, a larger issue is staying current with the latest
advancements right across the linux audio scene and to mostly
solve that problem I'm moving back to Gentoo.

--markc