[linux-audio-user] How about creating a sound-patch repository?

Darren Landrum consul at studioconsul.net
Tue Feb 4 18:52:02 EST 2003

[Note: I tried to send this message out from my ISP's webmail interface
earlier, and it got placed in the list moderator's queue for some
reason.]

Indeed, part of the purpose of the Open Music Resource Library will be
to host synth patches and sample sets. Loops is just what got the ball
rolling.

Lately, I've been busy setting up a new project page on SourceForge. So
really, I'm glad that this subject came up, because I needed to
announce the new OMRL mailing list to this list anyway. :-)

The new list for the OMRL can be signed up at:

The one at studioconsul.net will be deprecated and shut down soon.

Regards,
Darren Landrum