[linux-audio-user] i'm a graphic designer - use me! ;-)

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Tue Jan 28 13:50:01 EST 2003

Steve Harris wrote:

> That seems sensible, its what the Nord Modular does :) you can right click
> to bind MIDI CC's so if it was relevant you could bind keyboard shortcuts
> from there too.

thats a *really* useful feature - something i use a lot in Ableton Live
for live performance (where its easier to find a key in the dark than
move about on the screen sometimes!)... being able to customise your own
keybindings by right-click would be great!

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email