[linux-audio-user] MDK audio distro survey

Austin Acton aacton at YorkU.CA
Thu Jan 30 10:56:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 03:49, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> But if you are to upgrade your system from a package repository or
> remove lots of files with one command and not one by one, then APT
> seems to work better. This is why urpmi and APT seem to have
> different purposes - I think so, because I've used both many times.
> Again, tell me if I'm wrong :-)

Well, you can upgrade your entire system with
# urpmi --update --auto-select

And urpmi deals with CDs and repositories in exactly the same way, so
they cannot work differently.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant