[linux-audio-user] How can I make CDDB info become the file name?

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Thu Mar 20 10:32:00 EST 2003

I would like to help you with some shell scripts you should need to do that.
I would like you to send me some of the output files created by the
processes.  I would like to know the contents of those inf files.
Or give me exact sequence of commands to recreate it here.
I think I can get somehow the CD name, and the name of each track and
get a complete name such as: cd_name-track_name  so you can use it as a
name for each of the final mp3 files.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from My R. Hat 8.0 Linux server

       .-.
     .-. |                    Gustavo Zamorano S.