[linux-audio-user] SBLive rear analog output

Christophe Vescovi vescovi at isn.in2p3.fr
Thu Mar 27 03:21:01 EST 2003

Hello,
I have a SBLive and under Windoze I was using the rear analog out as my
main output since it provide a better signal (due to the I2C DAC instead
of the AC97 codec).
After installing Alsa and playing with amixer I managed to get the rear
output work .. but only for the wave out !! I could not hear the Digital
CD out nor the internal synth output !!
I switched to the front output and everything work fine.

Does someone know how to route CD output and Synth output to the rear out ?

Thanks in advance,

-- Christophe