[linux-audio-user] looking for audio compositor/sequencer

Denis McLaughlin denism at cyberus.ca
Thu Nov 13 20:09:20 EST 2003

  Sah-weet!  I had looked at ecasound before but I though that it didn't
do what I wanted, since it only offers a way of controlling the mark-in
and mark-out point on the source file (to borrow video-editing
parlance), not the mark-in on the target.  However, when I grovelled
about a bit more, I found that the .ewf file format is exactly what I
wanted.

  Many thanks to you, Graham, and Eric for your help!

Denis