[linux-audio-user] Jack transport...

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Sun Nov 16 03:38:51 EST 2003

> The old jack transport sync capability is still
> working, I think, but deprecated. Ardour supports the
> old sync and JAMin supports the new implementation. So
> I suspect you could sync Ardour and JAMin. Might be
> worth trying just to see it.

hmmmmm.  have to get jamin now I guess ;)

what about Muse?  I haven't tried syncing muse.  although I haven't been
able to get muse to see my midi ports so I haven't used it really.

hmmmm hmmm.

thanks for feedback!  (thanks, also, on ardour 32 track thing - my previous
response to that might not get through)