[linux-audio-user] RE: mounting network drives for dummies?

Jonathan Segel jsegel at magneticmotorworks.com
Thu Oct 30 12:49:59 EST 2003

>The data I'm copying is currently
>a very large library I've built through purchases and downloads which I use
>in Windows and is becoming useful under Linux. The Windows box happens to be
>dual boot, so it was easier for me to use scp, with help from the group
>here, than deal with Samba between Win ME and Linux.

a shot in the dark here, but i have a similar problem regarding huge
sample libraries on my Mac. despite having hfsplus 1.0.4 installed on
the redhat machine and OS X's samba active, i can access the volume
from redhat, but can't access any files...

anybody overcome these obstacles?

Jonathan Segel  -- MAGNETIC -- PO Box 460816 S.F. CA. 94146-0816
               4014 Brookdale Ave. Oakland, CA 94619
   jsegel at magneticmotorworks.com <-----> magsatellite at yahoo.com
                http://www.MagneticMotorworks.com
    tel (510) 534 7825  cell (510) 484 7415  fax (425) 955 4495