[linux-audio-user] pd vs. supercollider

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Apr 21 10:59:24 EDT 2004

Hi Atte:

  The juice is in the RTF help files run from within emacs. Almost all
examples are playable (i.e., evaluated) from within the help system, and
many of them demonstrate useful musical capabilities of SC3 (looping,
triggering, MIDI control, etc.). However, I certainly agree that a
thorough SC3/Linux tutorial is desirable (and I agree that my tutorial
only peeks at SC3). The wiki can be helpful, but it isn't always in step
with current SC3 development. The sc-users mail list is also a good
place to ask questions.

HTH,

dp