[linux-audio-user] Edirol UA-1000 (was: Quattro USB)

Dan Harper tech at danharper.org
Sun Apr 25 23:00:44 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 22:47, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> If/when you get this device, please send me the output of "lsusb -v"
> in both USB 2.0 and 1.x modes.

Well, in the end it was a choice between a Edirol UA-1000 or a Layla24 with a Cardbus adaptor.  Given the issues with realtime and latency with a USB solution (not tested, but so I've heard), I went for the more expensive, less featured, but hopefully more reliable Layla24.

For both solutions however, it seems that I'll be testing drivers for it...

Dan