[linux-audio-user] Mastering deck mix

Ben Edwards (lists) lists at videonetwork.org
Mon Dec 6 15:51:17 EST 2004

I was going to write this email soon but this email has prompted me to
write it now.  Firstly ardour is a very good pro grade application.
When it goes to v1 and the GTK2 version is out is may well become as
killer app in the music sector.  Currently it is possible to ask the
community not to document ardour and they will probably not do so.  but
when a stable GTK2 version comes out various companies are going to
bring out manuals.  I am also unsure as to the quality of the manual
that will come out of the ardour camp is. Are there
professional/experience technical authors ready to do this.  My
experience is that manuals written by teaches are lacking in usability.
I would of thought going for funding was a more likely way forward.
Just my opinion and I hope my frankness douse not upset people too much.

Ben