[linux-audio-user] loop creation under Linux

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jan 16 03:33:20 EST 2004

derek holzer wrote:

> I would love to try it. I got Gdam to compile, but whenever I loaded any
> turntables ["Wheels" in Gdam speak] or many other user elements, the
> whole app segfaults. I posted several times to the incredibly dead Gdam
> user list to no avail.

Apparently if you subscribe to the cvs commits list you will see that it
is regularly worked on. Just that they don't release often.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

  Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM