[linux-audio-user] Note typesetting for Linux

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Jul 11 10:22:11 EDT 2004

Last Saturday 10 July 2004 15:44, stefano cardo was like:
> ....... quite please... I can understand your minding, but...
> Do you think da an A4 is limited amount of information? tell it to a jazz
> player and he will beat you ;-)

Yes, I understand. It takes allsorts to make a packet of licquorice.

> Please, really, I'm interested in new music, I play Clarinet and Bass
> Clarinet and if you need a player for you music contact me!!!

OK, will do!

> >I guess Linux is capable of accommodating the more traditional approaches
> >equally well.

I do understand your frustration, stefano. We live in beta-land for better or
worse. Everything is possible, nothing is guaranteed. If you perceive that
there's a gap to be filled then perhaps that is your part in all this :-).

cheers

tim hall