[linux-audio-user] Can't have second port on Midisport 2x2 USB

antoine rivoire antoine.rivoire at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 17 17:53:48 EST 2004

I've owned one of these since november. It has been working under redhat
ccrma, but never under gentoo (my main linux distro), both kernel 2.4
series. reading this post I thought i would give it another go, since I
have upgraded to 2.6.3, and yep, sure enough, just plugged it in and it
works. wonderfull.

--
antoine rivoire <antoine.rivoire at ntlworld.com>