[linux-audio-user] [(nowhere)] USB Dance mat

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Tue Nov 16 12:32:38 EST 2004

    >> No, it looks like it's ohci_hcd it wants.  When I removed it, I
    >> couldn't do jstest any more, and when I put it back I could.

    Jamie> Did you "rmmod" it, or disable it and reboot?  My concern
    Jamie> was that the joystick driver was "binding" to the wrong one
    Jamie> of either ohci_hcd or uhci_hcd, if that makes sense.

That was it.  I had just rmmoded it, and when I got your message I
disabled it and rebooted it, and now it all works.  I actually
disabled some other stuff as well, so it might have been tsdev or
evdev or bluetooth, but my guess would be uhci_hcd.

Anyway, now I can play pydance, and if anyone writes a program to let
me  control MIDI playback tempos with the pad, I'll be happy to test
it for them.

Thanks for the help.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )