[linux-audio-user] stupid hydrogen question

Paul Coccoli pcoccoli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:58:04 EDT 2005

I'm trying to write a drum part in hydrogen, but it needs to be in 3/4
time.  I see no way to do that in version 0.9.1.  The forums at
www.hydrogen-music.org recommend changin the "pattern length" to
achieve deifferent time signatures, but doing so doesn't have any
affect.

Even if that did work, I would have to triple my tempo, right?  The
tempo control, besides disallowing manual entry and requiring you to
use the spin button (yuck), only goes up to 300.  Since the song is in
112, I would need it to go up to 336, right?  Or do I misunderstand
what patttern length means?

Any hydrogen experts out there?