[linux-audio-user] spectral correction

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Mon Jan 10 14:20:31 EST 2005

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:

>Dave Phillips:
>

>>Ceres3 will load L, R, or L+R stereo files.
>>

>The problem is that ceres3 only shows/transforms one channel.
>ceres1 can handle up to 8 channels simultaniously. Thats a quite huge
>internal difference.

Indeed, that's very cool...

>>I can start sending you comments
>>regarding the major differences between Ceres and Ceres3 if you like.
>>

>That would be great. I'm not so sure how much time I have to spend on
>Ceres right now. But such a list would at laset be nice to put into the
>documentation.

Okay, here are a few items that shouldn't screw around with CeresX
internals:

    Query before overwrite (during Save)
    Ask on Quit
    Export as IRCAM partials (useful with Stanko's SculptView)
    Pitch grid stuff:
       Messiaen modes
       user-defined ET intervals
       multiply frequencies by [nn]

Btw, I've built and run your latest version. Excellent work, thanks again !

Best,

dp