[linux-audio-user] Attracting more Linux audio developers

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 10 16:17:23 EST 2006

> I've tried that approach with for instance ladspavst.linuxaudio.org.
> However, my contributions were not accepted. I did a new CSS to increase
> readability on the site. I've also contributed to the Audacity-wiki.

Do you mind saying what was not accepted? Although linuxaudio.org hosts
ladspavst, it is not administrated by the linuxaudio.org personnel, but by
Tim Orford. Still, in the ongoing effort to consolidate resources, it is
concerning to hear that community efforts are being discouraged...

Best wishes,

Ico