[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010 & envy24control -- no output for digital mixer

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Feb 27 19:08:49 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 08:04 -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
> I upgraded to a Delta 1010 over the weekend (from a M-Audio 2496).
> Everything works fine (didn't even need to re-install any drivers)
> except that, with envy24control, the digital mixer doesn't work, when I
> select it for output there is nothing going to my monitors. SPDIF in and
> PCM out all work.

     Probably none of this is your problem but I'll try anyway.  In the
Monitor Mixer tab, make sure that the mute buttons are not pressed.
Make sure that the sliders are raised.  For PCM Out 1 and 2 I raise the
left slider on 1 and the right slider on 2.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744