[linux-audio-user] WINE + audio experiences ?

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sun Jan 22 07:29:00 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

Am 21. Januar 2006, 06:54 Uhr (-0500) schrieb Dave Phillips:
> However, the Finale demo wouldn't
> install and NI's FM7 ran but produced no sound.

Just a note on that issue: I successfully installed the full version
of Finale 2000 some years ago (around the time we met on LADC in
Karlsruhe) using the Finale Install Disk. MIDI and printout weren't
working and some of the tool icons didn't display (although clicking
on them worked). Apart from that everything worked, even my own custom
made fonts. I also tried Finale 2001 and 2003 which didn't work. I
did't try more recent versions yet (I'm using lilypond now which has a
much nicer output than Finale or Sibelius).

--
Orm