[linux-audio-user] M-audio USB audio devices

chgans at free.fr chgans at free.fr
Mon Jan 23 09:35:59 EST 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone use an M-audio device like MobilePre or FastTrack with success?

I've read in some archives that some peoples have try to use them, but i have
not find any clear feedback.
Some talks about firmware loading, others talks about usb compliance problem...

I plan to use it with a laptop shipped with Debian/DeMudi with custom recent
kernel (>2.6.9).

So if there is anybody outhere that is happy with its M-audio MobilePre or
FastTrack, please let me know.

regards,
Christian

PS: I am looking for a "cheap" USB audio interface in which i can plug a guitar
or a bass and a stereo microphone (for percussion or acoustic guitar).
I can easily buy m-audio devices, but the vendor doesn't have (many) edirol
devices...