[linux-audio-user] Re: Motu Traveler

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Sun Jun 4 12:14:21 EDT 2006

> My email will probably have no effect... But maybe if every musician
> working with Linux and interested by the Traveler send such an email...

On the contrary. Your e-mail will set in motion a chain of events that
will lead to MOTU traveller support. Just don't give up! After all,
businesses are only there to serve people and are sometimes a little
sluggish when it comes to numbers... Also, due to Richard Stallman's
occasional screamingness when it comes to biz in general they are
probably a little cautious with linux. There simply need be a little bit
of propaganda that working with linux can lead to large profits, and
that working with linux profitably need not compromise the Open Source
spirit.

Nothing easier than that :) Just need to keep thinking about it.

Carlo