[linux-audio-user] Fretless Dobro Bass Distortion

chaz kiser chazkiser at alltel.net
Sat Nov 4 22:32:34 EST 2006

I'm recording my fretless dobro bass via Audacity.  I noticed this
program came coupled with many plug-in's and effects (I'm running
Agnula, DeMUDI) but I dont' readily see one for distortion or bass
distortion.

I would like to get my bass super distorted.  Much like the guitar in
"Spirt in the Sky" by Norm Greenbaum.  I want a warm, extremely fuzzy
distortion on my fretless dobro.  I think that would give the song I'm
working on a very cool sound.  I'd rather record it dry and add the
distortion later.

any suggetions?

chaz