[linux-audio-user] FC2->Fc3->Fc4->Fc5->FC6->FC*: it's crazy!

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Wed Nov 15 11:15:34 EST 2006

> My, aren't you opinionated about how I should spend my time.

hey Mark ! that was not oriented to you, it was an advice directed to Brad
in order to let him start with lower compil time. I totaly agree with you
about  what you choose to compil or not after beeing convinced by the
gentoo Philosophy and having time to do it. Sorry again to have been so
much unclear on who those advices were directed.

Best regards

Philippe