[LAU] Edirol FA-101 and output level

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 01:08:15 EDT 2007

Hello Fons,

Yeah, I can't understand what's going on. The odd thing is that I tried with
different monitors (Roland DM-20) and the signal level seems fine, a little
high but not as dramatically high as with the ADAMs... I have no idea what's
going on. I just got response from Edirol's support and their only
suggestion is to use a mixer (and the mention the +4dBu nominal output).
I'll try now contacting ADAM's support.

Cheers,

Hector