[linux-audio-user] To MacBook or not to MacBook, that's the question

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sat Mar 17 07:31:04 EDT 2007

> Mind you, this is a Latitude, not an Inspiron which seems to have a
> bad reputation.

maybe, but my Inspiron 8200 now works flawlessly for almost 5 years.
I've seen other I8ks with hardware trouble, but this was no prob thanks
to the Dell on-site service. And its 1400x1050 pixel display offered
much more value as I bought it than the 1024x768 of the competitors.

I agree, though, that I wouldn't buy one without at least 3 years
hardware service.

Cheers,

ce