[LAU] Bad news (Re: alsa and delta 1010lt trouble)

tanner tanner.of.kha at gmail.com
Sun May 13 06:08:42 EDT 2007

Oops! Looks like the absence of the IPGA in ALSA 1.0.13 is no bug, but a
feature! Doubtful feature indeed, but nevertheless documented:

Changelog between 1.0.12 and 1.0.13 releases

  + AK4XXX AD/DA converters
    - ak4xxx - Remove bogus IPGA controls
    - Fix volume control for the AK4358 DAC

There's a thread in alsa-devel concerning this subject:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/alsa-devel/msg05518.html