[LAU] embedded devices for audio

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:49:49 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Patrick Shirkey
<pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
> On 6:18:06 pm 12/18/08 "Nathanael Anderson" <wirelessdreamer at gmail.com>
>
> At the moment I just want to get Android up and running so I can tweak it
> from there. A it can now also be installed on the iphone (at least in
> console mode) it has the potential to make a great future proofed platform.

I'm wondering why you want to use Android. It isn't the complete Linux
platform. What I mean is that while it includes the Linux kernel,  it
doesn't include glibc (for instance). Why not just use the complete
gnu toolchain for arm? That would seem to be your better choice. So,
you must have some other goal?

--
Brad Fuller