[LAU] A pc without noise!

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:31:37 EST 2008

Until you remove all moving parts form your case, pretty much.

That being said using a Lian-Li case my workstation(Before the MB died) was
pretty close to below the ambient noise in my room, so I couldn't really
notice it.  So there is a point of diminishing returns that depends a bit
more on the ambient environment, since i still live in apartments my ambient
environment puts out a bit more noise.

          Seablade