[LAU] Large live recrodings ?

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Mon Jul 7 05:04:14 EDT 2008

Hey the gig went pretty well.

And the recording was superb with jack_capture, I used 9 channels smooth
and easy.

Now I'm so pleased with my Multiface though it's just a Steinberg
AudioLink 96 Multiset, I don't regret the money I spend on it, that's
foe sure. And now I'm pretty confident with the thought of selling out
my ADAT's and only use my notebook or my stationary computer for music
recording.

/Sv-e