[LAU] Evil JACK trouble (FIXED, got a patch!)

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Jul 26 03:33:14 EDT 2008

Hi Julien

Today I make a fresh outcheck from jack svn(0.112.1), I found the jack_connect
tool working again without a change in the source, but it have turn the
ports. jack_connect work now like that
jack_connect system:playback_1 system:capture_3
for example, that is contra to the bash completion wich will indicate a
inputport at first argument.

regards   hermann