[LAU] Call for Hip Hop tracks

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Nov 11 01:54:52 EST 2008

Hi,

In the course of going through the tracks for my mix of the best of 2008
I have seperated out several types/genres of music.

The one that is almost completely missing is real Hiphop. I'm definitely
including the Audiobraille session with RadioActive but there are no
productions that I can find.

Is there no one who has released a Hiphop track this year?

Btw, it appears that Ken Restivo has released 42 tracks this past year.
Well done!!!! That's more than enough for an album. It's been hard to
choose which one/s to include in the mix and I might be unable to listen
to syncopated beats again for the next 6 months after yesterdays
listening marathon :-)

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey