[LAU] Laptop as portable synth/effects box?

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:52:25 EDT 2009

I've used Pure Data and Csound both that way, with good results, with
a Zoom H4 for input:
http://zoomh4.net/

Unfortunately, you can't use the microphone and the instrument inputs
at the same time; you'd have to either have two of them or plug in a
separate mic and an instrument.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com