[LAU] Blender Open Movie Projects: Soundtrack made by Open audio tools!?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 01:23:37 EDT 2009

Yes but Ambisonics by themselves won't solve problems in as far as easily
creating a 5.1 panning output system.  5 Channel sure, but that extra LFE is
a bit troublesome.  And until we get a working and easy to use 2D panner in
Ardour, it will still be lacking in that regards.  There are a few parts to
this in fact some of which I am hoping to start implementing the basics of
sometime later this year myself if I manage to have time.

Ardour is slowly getting to this point, and I firmly believe A3 will be a
HUGE step in the right direction for it and will help as a major boost.
There are a few other projects I know of to continue to help with this as
well.  But it isn't quite there yet.  Getting there and improving with each
release, but not quite there yet.

         Seablade