[LAU] music similar to ColdPlay "Clocks"

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:06:23 EST 2009

I am looking for some Creative Commons by-SA music to use for a video
piece.  I would like the music to be pulsing and sweeping in sound similar
to ColdPlay's "Clocks".  Thanks either way for any help.

This music will be included in a video short for a movie about how FOSS is
changing global culture called the "Digital Tipping Point."

We are giving away all of our footage here under a CC by-SA license.  We
have 100 hours of forkable footage posted here:

http://archive.org/details/digitaltippingpoint

thx

c u
--