[LAU] music made with L (russian doom-folk made in berlin)

Carlos Sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:32:04 EDT 2009

Interesting and very peculiar and personal song, Halmut.

And, as Julien, It reminds me Deep Purple's "Child in Time" and I also
add my BUT ;)
There are some parts out of tune in the begining and some other places
(guitar and voice at least). And maybe try to make it smoother when
you turn the volume down on the distorted guitar, unless you want
exactly that way.

Thanks for sharing.

2009/7/29, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de>:
> Hello Hartmut!
>    the song has a very special kind of charm to its name. The singer's voice
> is
> certainly one I would recognise, only after having heard this song. Always
> reminds me a bit of "child in time" though. :-)
>    The recording quality sounds nice to my ears, the drums sounds, with
> their
> effects, sound really fat and much to my liking.
>    And here is the BUT :-) It sounds a bit out of time sometimes. And in a
> way,
> that suggests to my ears rather misplaying than controlled chaos. :-) The
> cymbals on the left sometimes have the feeling and one of the distorted
> guitars. It creates a disturbance in the flow of the song.
>    Besides that though, it's in its own way: lovely. Although I wouldn't
> really
> use "lovely" as a description of the song. :-)
>    Friendly regards
>           Julien
>
> --------
> Music was my first love and it will be my last (John Miles)
>
> ======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ========
> http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
> the Linux TextBased Studio guide
> ======= AND MY PERSONAL PAGES AT: =======