[LAU] TAB improvement Lilypond, guitarists, bassplayers please join! (was [Fwd: guitar tab feature request])

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:46:25 EST 2009

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Dave Phillips wrote:
>
>> Grammostola Rosea wrote:
>>
>>> Yo bassplayers, guitarists and banjoplayers, please help thinking and
>>> suggesting to improve tablature in Lilypond. The whole linux audio
>>> community could benefit from this (including other apps with lilypond
>>> export function like Tuxguitar, Canorus, Nted, MuseScore etc.)!!!
>>>
>> This is very cool. It might be helpful to list the currently supported
>> features for tablature in LilyPond.
>>

> Yeah cool indead. I also discuss how to improve the templates of
> Frescobaldi for tablature (guitar/ bass). So if Lilypond has good
> tablature support, it should be pretty easy to get very nice tablature
> scores!
> Also Tuxguitar would be a better app, cause they have an lily export
> function, but now not all the features of Tuxguitar are supported by lily...
>
> So please join and mail to:
>
> dstocker at thenotesetter.com

Please join:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/msg45264.html

We also try to improve the Frescobaldi templates:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/msg45269.html

And maybe good to know:

[quote]Tony: throwing in some money may not help. If you offer, instead, to
help test and document the implementation, that would be much more
appreciated.

That being said, as always, I am willing to personally double whatever
fee can be raised.

Regards,
Valentin[/quote]

Regards,