[LAU] ambdec

alex stone compose59 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:50:11 EDT 2009

I'm having a journey of discovery here with Ambdec, and i've made some
presets of sorts, that are at least....unique (Humour to the fore.)

A quick question.

For a medium orchestra template driven by Lsampler, with 60 outs (30 stereo
pairs), will i need multiple instances of Ambdec? (As a coarse experiment,
10)
Or am i approaching this from the wrong direction?

I've been poring over the manual, and some online reference material, and
get the impression, for a complete orchestral template, that  i'll need more
than one app/preset/image, as part of building a complete orchestral
soundscape.

Alex.

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)