[LAU] USB Interface/Mixer

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon May 4 13:48:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

If you get a 6 channel card with midi i/o that will do the trick. I have
a four channel device and I miss the other two channels on occasion.

There are several that have these specs but I have only used m-audio usb
quattro. It  works well for me but has zero vendor support.

You could pick one up cheap on ebay by now.

One gotcha is the external power supply.

If you can find a cheap alternative with 6 channels and midi i/o which
can power itself over usb-2.0 then you should go for that option instead.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd