[LAU] bristol synths hang

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 12:36:54 UTC 2010

The AKS is non functional, it is documented somewhere on the website but I will consider adding a big capital letter disclaimer for the few that are unfinished. If you start it with -libtest you can just see the GUI, I use that during development.

The Rhodes is the DX algorithm with a preset. Will have a look at it here. Bristol is not going to be the best Rhodes you will find on open source, It's not even the best Rhodes emulator in bristol! some soundfonts and most samples will give you better results.

Regards, nick