[LAU] Yet another audio interface post

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:34:35 UTC 2010

> I'm done, explained as much as I know, maybe someone else on the list can
> explain it better.
>

> --
> David
> gnome at hawaii.rr.com
> authenticity, honesty, community

David, I am reading you. I have no problems with two mono inputs. But, as
I've said earlier, the soundcard
discussed here offers only ONE mono input. And this is exactly what I was
asking - whether it offers any stereo input,
be it two mono inputs or not. I guess the answer is no - that soundcard does
not enable stereo input in any way. The soundcard
discussed in the first mail, I mean, forgot its name now.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/