[LAU] A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Jun 21 20:58:57 UTC 2010

Hello Niels!
   I don't exactly know the Yamaha piano you mentioned, but if it isn't too
ancient (early 80s late 70s) I'd say Coggie is the Yamaha and Gnulem is the
Emu. It sounds horrible. I never heard a Yamaha sound that horrible. I think
even the old Casio keyboard a friend of mine had/has had a piano with a nicer
sound. It wasn't that biting at least. Pfui. :-) Still I suppose, you can work
with it and for some bizarre synth arrangement it might even be a very special
sound. I suppose you can use it a cross between piano, clavinet, guitar and
synth arpeggio sound.
   Let me know, if I was right and pleas let me know from when both the sounds
were.
   Best wishes
            Julien

--------