[LAU] Jack shots down or creates xruns

Thomas Hedegaard thomas at vector.dk
Sat Jun 26 06:30:36 UTC 2010

*It might be that your BIOS allows selecting interrupts for devices. Other
then
that I fear you are completely out-of-luck with that laptop for
firewire-audio.*

I cant change my interrupts in BIOS unfortunately . But when I run Win xp on
this computer I can record four tracks simultaneously with 10ms latency or
mix 8 tracks with plugins. So this should not be a hardware issue.

*A side-note: There is a reason the ffado-README contains instructions what
report in case of errors. Mostly a verbose log of jack. And the output of
ffado-diag...*

This last bit I dont understand..

Thanks for your help

Thomas