[LAU] Introductory seq24 tutorial

jy jypllx at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 10:45:45 UTC 2010

hey
i've been trying the features shown on your tutorial but i noticed 2 things
:
- the letters assigned to the patterns do not show on the pattern, so i have
to try all keybords keys until i find the asssignements. how can i unhide
the assignements on the patterns ?
- in the options, i don't have a keybord nor a mouse tab, just midi clock,
midi input and jack sync. strange isn't it ?

i've been searching a bit on the web but didin't find anything...
so if you got any ideas, i'll take them !!!

thanks a lot

jy