[LAU] (LV2) plugins and accessibility

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jan 18 20:47:44 UTC 2011

Hello!
   There is an interface for the Hexter DSSI plugin, which uses readline. It
works OK, accepting commands to change the programs, which is all I asked for
and tat's really just fine with me.
   But Massy is right, the Bristol CLI is verynice, when it comes to changing
several parameters. The pure curses interface of that would suffice. The
cursor moves along correctly, so the braille display can follow. And the ":"
mode offers a commandline again. But I suppose only one of them would be
enough, unless someone would take the effort to write a small UI-lib for that
set of features. It would be helpful and not require any layout design.
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net