[LAU] kdenlive 0.7.8 audio issues with kxstudio (10.4.3) 2.6.33-29-realtime

Aaron L. elmastero74 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:27:05 UTC 2011

I actually went back and forth over the issue with Falktx on irc and got it
to where audio would work but it's extremely choppy when it plays.

After trying 'every trick in the book' and also remembering that I had the
exact same problem with kdenlive (choppy audio) in 8.04 I've come to the
conclusion that there's an issue with this onboard sound card.

For the record, it's an Intel Corporation 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) AC'97
Audio Controller (rev 02).

Damn.

Thanks for the input, all.

-Aaron