[LAU] hifi stereo supporting linux filesystem?

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 10:56:12 UTC 2011

I'd think it very unlikely you'll find anything that supports anything other
than FAT32 personally although I'd love to be proved wrong!

You're not going to have any music files bigger than 4GB, you don't really
need the extra speed or features offered by more modern filesystems and
there are plenty of scripts and apps out there than will simplify the
process of making your filenames FAT32 friendly so I'd go for whatever can
play the most file formats (I'd be after wavpack support personally although
again I think you'd be lucky unless its basically an embedded Linux device
you can ssh into) and offers the best sound quality for the money.